Market Research Internship
Decision Associates, the region’s leading business consulting group, seeks candidates for an internship focused on market research and data analysis. This is an outstanding opportunity to learn alongside accomplished executive consultants on high level issues across a wide range of industries. This is a paid, six-12 month internship requiring a commitment of a minimum of 12 hours per week.
The Market Research Intern will have substantial freedom to structure research and marketing initiatives per client requirements, including lead generation, industry outlooks and competitor profiling. In turn, the successful candidate will learn how to present information to decision makers throughout the entire consulting process–from selling the service, delivering completed data and following up post assignment.
Position requirements include:
- Undergraduate degree in intelligence studies, market research or marketing; enrollment in relevant graduate program preferred
- Confidence to develop and defend research methodology and deliverables
- Ability to quickly synthesize large volumes of data into an actionable presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to relate to people from all levels of an organization
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resume and availability to: MikeSmiley@DecisionAssociates.net.
Decision Associates is the region’s leading business consulting group, offering Strategic Planning, Marketing, Organizational Development, Executive Search and Succession Planning as well as Mergers and Acquisitions. With corporate headquarters in Erie, PA, Decision Associates serves clients in manufacturing, professional services, nonprofit, healthcare and the public sector.