Julie Hayes brings more than two decades of experience to her role with Decision Associates’ Executive Recruitment and Organizational Development services. Her career includes work in continuing education, research, and fundraising for government, military and nonprofit organizations across the United States as well as in Europe and Asia. A veteran of the United States Air Force, Julie holds degrees in aerospace engineering and meteorology.
- BS, Aerospace Engineering, University of Notre Dame
- BS Meteorology, The Pennsylvania State University at University Park, PA
- United States Air Force
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Crèche of Jamestown: nominating committee member; past fundraising chair
- Southwestern High School Football Booster Club: vice president
- Southwestern High School Basketball Booster Club: president and past treasurer
- Desert Ridge Middle School: past PTO member and parent volunteer
- Incirlik High School: past basketball & competitive cheer coach
- Greenwood Middle School: past parent volunteer
- Meadow Lane Elementary School: past PTO vice president and parent volunteer
- Medical Auxiliary Group at Lakenheath Air Base, England: past president and fundraising co-chair
- Air Force Spouse Groups: past member and committee member at numerous Air Force bases
Decision Associates’ executive recruitment consultants are veteran HR executives with the experience to identify best-fit candidates for your company.
Decision Associates’ organizational development consultants help evolve your business’ structure, culture and talent to achieve the goals you desire.
Decision Associates’ organizational culture consultants work with you to build a high-performing work environment that attracts and retains the best.