The founder of Decision Associates, Don Moore has helped hundreds of businesses, nonprofit organizations, and government agencies develop and implement plans for sustainable improvement and growth. After leading Decision Associates for more than 35 years, Don now focuses on client needs in mergers and acquisitions as well as succession and exit planning. He is the author of several leadership and management books and has presented regionally and nationally on a wide range of business topics.
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Succession Planning
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Development
- Management Succession
- BA, Economics/Accounting, Edinboro University, Edinboro, PA
- United States Navy, United States Navy Reserve
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- EmergyCare, board member
- Erie Regional Chamber and Growth Partnership, past board member
- North East Area Chamber of Commerce, past board member
- Mercyhurst North East Dean’s Council, past board member
- First Presbyterian Church of North East, elder
- Boy Scouts of America, past merit badge counselor
Mergers and Acquisitions
A strategic partner of Decision Associates, DA Mergers and Acquisitions helps entrepreneurs buy, sell or merge businesses.
Decision Associates’ succession planning consultants help ensure a smooth transition for your company as well as continued growth and profitability.
Decision Associates offers executive coaching for your organization’s leadership, from owners and CEO’s to managers and other potential contributors.
We help evolve your business structure, culture and talent to achieve the goals you desire.
Through our management succession process, Decision Associates helps organizations assess where they are going and what is needed to get there.