As a partner in Decision Associates M & A, B.J. Lechner guides owners through the process of sales, mergers and acquisitions, market assessments, market strategy and market positioning. When companies are not ready to “go to market,” he works with the team at Decision Associates to help owners build the value of the business via improved market share, customer diversification, revenue margins and strategic planning. B.J.’s background includes long tenures leading the operations of regional and national transportation companies.
- BSBA, Marketing, John Carroll University, University Heights, OH
- United States Army
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Erie Regional Chamber & Growth Partnership – past chair/Growth Partnership Division
- Greater Erie Industrial Development Corporation, past director
- Erie Conference on Community Development, past president
- Penn State Erie, The Behrend College, past council of fellows
- Erie Community Foundation, past chairman/trustee
- Hamot Health Systems, past board of incorporators
- Saint Vincent Health System, past board chair
- Erie County Historical Society, past director
- Marine Bank (PNC Bank), past director
Mergers and Acquisitions
A strategic partner of Decision Associates, DA Mergers and Acquisitions helps entrepreneurs buy, sell or merge businesses.
Decision Associates’ succession planning consultants help ensure a smooth transition for your company as well as continued growth and profitability.
Decision Associates’ strategic planning consultants use evidence-based data and insights with agility to create an actionable road map for your future.