Several of our clients in Crawford County have asked us to consider putting together an Executive Leadership Peer Group for emerging leaders in the area. Decision Associates has run peer groups for owners and emerging leaders since 2002. Our goal is to provide a condensed, intense learning process; past participants have described it as "leadership boot camp."
An overview of the program elements includes:
- Monthly, four-hour meetings, 18-24 months
- Membership of peers, capped at 12 with a maximum of two from any one company
- 50-60% of each session is Leadership and Management Education/Training, including Entrepreneurism, Leadership, Communication, Workplace Behaviors, Conflict Management and Personal Goal Setting
- 40-50% of each session is traditional Peer Group, including Burning Issues, Peer to Peer Problem Solving and Peer to Peer Best Practices, as well as visits to each other's facilities
- Case studies, speakers and reading topics will be included as appropriate
We anticipate launching a group in a Meadville location this Fall. If you would like Peer Group references or to learn more, contact: MikeSmiley@DecisionAssociates.net or call 814-528-9416.