A certified human resources executive with 20 years of experience, Elizabeth Cipolla leads Decision Associates’ Talent & Organizational Performance Practice. Elizabeth employs client-focused solutions to help companies foster employee trust, reduce long-term costs, improve efficiency and mitigate risk. An accomplished speaker and published business columnist, Elizabeth has held vice president roles in talent development and human resources in the manufacturing, power and insurance industries.
- Executive Recruitment
- Organizational Development
- Organizational Culture
- Strategic Planning
- Leadership Training
- Executive Coaching/Mentoring
- Ph.D. (in progress), Organizational Learning and Leadership, Gannon University, Erie, PA
- MS, Professional Leadership, St. Bonaventure University, Olean, NY
- BS, Journalism & Mass Communication, St. Bonaventure University, Olean, NY
- SHRM-SCP (Senior Certified Professional Human Resources Certification)
- SHRM (Society of Human Resource Management)
- SPHR (Senior Professional in Human Resources)
- Human Resources Certification Institute
- DiSC Certification
- People Keys
Professional / Civic Affiliations
- Society of Human Resource Management, current national member, previous steering committee chair for PA/NY Chapter, and board liaison for BNHRA Chapter
- American Society for Training and Development, member
- PA/NY SHRM, founder and past board chair
- Chautauqua County Child Advocacy Program, past board member
- Community Helping Hands, past board chair and executive committee member
- Southern Tier Storm Soccer Academy, Board Strategist
Decision Associates’ executive recruitment consultants are veteran HR executives with the experience to identify best-fit candidates for your company.
We help evolve your business structure, culture and talent to achieve the goals you desire.
Decision Associates’ organizational culture consultants work with you to build a high-performing work environment that attracts and retains the best.
Decision Associates’ strategic planning consultants use evidence-based data and insights with agility to create an actionable road map for your future.
Decision Associates offers leadership training that ranges from staff development plans for your entire organization to one-on-one coaching.
Decision Associates offers executive coaching for your organization’s leadership, from owners and CEO’s to managers and other potential contributors.